Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The latest news!

I know I haven't posted an update in a while, but things have been a whirlwind of late.  The book is available on Amazon.com, on Kindle, and in the Google play store.  A couple of embarrassing typo's were found (one of which eluded 4 rounds of editing) but I just recently corrected what I could find and re-submitted the file.  So that mean the Second Edition of Jason and the Draconauts is available!  Those of you with the typo-ridden edition can now be excited because you have a limited run First Edition of the book.  (See...lemons into lemonade!)

I also have a couple of school "gigs" coming up.  I will be reading to the 6th grade class at Harpursville Central School in Harpursville, NY and to one of the middle schools in Endicott, NY.  Plus, I have a public book signing coming up, and will release the details shortly.  It is all very exciting.

The book is still close to 20% off at Amazon and would be a great gift for the budding young reader in your life.  And don't forget to like the book on Facebook or follow me on Twitter @PaulDSmith4321. 

No comments:

Post a Comment